Saturday, June 6, 2009

GET: Lash Extensions at Verabella


I am obsessed with my eyelashes. Never do I dare to leave the house without some mascara. With that in mind, you can imagine my reaction when I discovered the magnificent service provided by the best facial spa in Beverly Hills - Verabella. Vera Kantor has been making women beautiful and radiant for years - her spa is often featured in the pages of In Style and People. I am a regular at Verabella for facials; I am a huge fan of the Champagne and Caviar Facial and the Fall Facial (smells like pumpkin pie!). Verabella's Dana does an excellent job of beefing up an already fantastic natural set of lashes - I have twice the volume and length. For about $200 you will be a new woman with the best lashes on the block. All I can say is I am gorgeous. Period.

Verabella
301 N. Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310.278.4733
www.verabella.com

No comments:

Post a Comment