Tuesday, June 9, 2009

GET: Calling Cards for Kids

This is an example of a business card belonging to a 2 year old. It must be all the omega-3 that kids are ingesting these days that makes them entrepreneurial at such a young age. But really. I am a slightly ridiculous person so I think these are adorable. Its a wonder I have not ordered these for my little poopsie yet. In reality, I do see how they would be wonderful for moms who don't have a lot of mommy friends, so when you do meet someone cool enough to actually have a playdate with, what better way to make a fabbie impression than to present a social card on behalf of your toddler?? Here are some excellent sites where these lovely kiddie social cards can be ordered:

www.crane.com

www.felixdoolittle.com (Thank you Hillary!)

www.amyadele.com

Kate Spade makes adorable ones too...click here

1 comment:

  1. Keetgi makes these as well!

    www.monkeybusinesspress.com

    ReplyDelete