Sunday, June 28, 2009

Chicken + Waffles = Heaven


Yes, we finally went. Rich has been dreaming about enjoying some fried chicken at this legendary LA restaurant for years now, literally. So, in an effort to entertain my sister Tzipora who was visiting this week, we took her along on our journey. Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles is DAMN good. I never thought this would be a winning combination, but I was never more wrong about anything in my life. We chowed down on some fried juicy chicken and chewy sweet waffles, which were smothered with so much butter and maple syrup, my eyes popped out of my head. OK, not good for my cholesterol, but heaven for my taste buds. I also had some scrambled eggs with onions and cheese, which was hands down the best eggs I ever had. The dirty bird has some serious competition.

Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles
http://www.roscoeschickenandwaffles.com/

1 comment: